The term ‘propertywheel.co.za’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
www.propertywheel.co.za and other related Property Wheel platforms are owned and managed by Wheel Media (Pty) Ltd
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written confirmation.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, classifieds pages, comments, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
propertywheel.co.za is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
propertywheel.co.za may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as area, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• Keep you up to date.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies opt-out on this site
This website uses nugg.ad AG (www.nugg.ad) technology to monitor data on controlling advertising. To this end, nugg.ad saves the frequency of use of various website topics in the form of cookies.These cookies are stored in the browser of your device (e.g. PC, laptop, smart phone etc.) for a maximum period of 26 weeks. nugg.ad’s technology may also save basic information on your use of other Internet websites in order to estimate what advertising might interest you the most.
If you would like to see advertising on Internet sites that are of interest to you, then you can opt in to receive a further theme-based analysis of your usage behaviour. If you give your agreement, then this opt-in cookie will also be stored in the browser of your device. It will be stored for 1 year. If previously collected nugg.ad cookies are present in the browser of your device, by setting the Opt-In cookie the following will happen: With your permission the nugg.ad cookie lifespan is lengthened to 1 year (calculated from the moment the cookie is set). Information stored on nugg.ad cookies prior to Opting-In is retained and will be deleted upon the expiration of cookie (maximum 1 year).
You have the right to prevent the recording of information by the nugg.ad system at any time by exercising your right to opt out. If you have already given your consent, you can also cancel it at any time, effective there after. An opt-out will also be stored in a cookie in your browser’s device with a lifespan of 10 years, it will be named “nuggstopp”, and will be set by “nuggad.net”.
estimated on the basis of your previous surfing behaviour.
Opt Out (Nugg.ad cookies)
I do not want nugg.ad to analyse my surfing behaviour by topic on Internet sites. This objection will be stored in a cookie on my browser, and has a lifespan of 10 years (“opt out”)
Opt In (Nugg.ad cookies)
I would like to see advertising that is relevant to me, and agree to nugg.ad’s analysis by topic of my surfing behaviour. This permission is limited to the period of one year (“opt in”)
Please note the following: The cookie is not to be deleted while there is no permission to monitor data. If you delete all the cookies in your browser, you will have to repeat the process.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us using the details on the Contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.