Date(s) - 22 Mar '21 - 23 Mar '21
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
WorldGBC’s Middle East and Africa Green Building Congress convenes industry leaders from the built environment to share the latest trends and developments in sustainable buildings.
The two-day virtual business forum will be a chance to share best practices and regional case studies on how we can collectively respond to the climate and social challenges facing the region.
It will also be a chance to highlight ways to ensure that buildings contribute to the health and wellbeing of its occupiers, minimise negative impacts to the environment, and maximise economic benefits — especially in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
This congress is particularly tailored for global professionals, business leaders, policy makers and change champions to engage, connect and advance your knowledge in sustainable building and construction.
What will be covered?
- City regeneration and reconstruction.
- Net-zero transitions.
- Health and wellbeing in the built environment.
- Learn about global sustainable building trends.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges relating to sustainability and buildings in the Middle East and Africa regions.
- Hear the success stories and best practice from regional case studies.
- Leverage experiences and ideas with sustainability leaders from the region and beyond.
- Explore business opportunities and the potential for public-private partnerships.
- Discuss legal and regulatory frameworks necessary to support sustainable buildings in the region.
- US $100 for non-GBC members.
- US $50 for GBC members.
- Free for university students.