Date(s) - 11 Mar '17
Olwandle Hotel Suite
Join In Property for a day of engaging conversations around property entrepreneurship and information on entering into this exciting investment space.
Now more than ever in history, there is a greater opportunity for women in all sectors of our economy. Now more than ever, is the time for women to break into previously male dominated industries such as property. As women are in a strategic position to empower ourselves whilst empowering others and growing our economy.
Women have an opportunity to enter the build environment by getting involved in the buying and selling of property, the rental market, real estate development and even entering the construction industry.
Understanding this industry, its barriers to entry for women, its challenges, its opportunities and how to overcome said challenges, is a vital start to women becoming industry player in this space. This one day conference aims to encourage entrepreneurship and foster support for women who are currently in this space and those who want to enter into it.
The conference is for:
- Women who want to become Property Entrepreneurs.
- Women who are already Property Entrepreneurs.
- All who can partner with women entrepreneurs with the aim to empower them.
- Women who are currently in the property space (corporate and government) and want to empower other women.
The objective is:
- Empower women with information to get active in property entrepreneurship and investment.
- Understand and Identify Key challenges for women in the property and built environment space,
- Introduce them to partners that are there to support for women entrepreneurs,
- Show women interested in entering this space what the available opportunities are,
- Begin to foster active engagement between those who want to enter into this space with those who are already in this space,
The speakers will cover topics such as:
- Looking at the inner-city and the Investment Opportunity.
- Property entrepreneurs sharing their Funding & Property Journey’s in a facilitated interactive session joined by a legal and tax expert.
- Legal Aspects of Property Investment.
- How to source Alternative Funding to start or grow your property portfolio.
The day is aimed at empowering women in or who want to enter the property space:
- Start a dialogue around women in property.
- Discuss the Regulatory Framework that informs property.
- Empower women to start their own property business.
- Allow start-ups to gain sector insights.
- Review of property opportunities.
- Empower women to deal with challenges in the property business.
For groups of four or more, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted rates.