Date(s) - 10 May '18 - 11 May '18
Century City Conference Centre
WCPDF remains resolute in its aim to improve the environment for property developers in the Western Cape.
This year we bring together some of the brightest minds and most influential people in both the private and the public sectors together to discuss the opportunities, challenges and frustrations facing property developers in the Western Cape.
Apart from listening to our speakers we provide a forum for you to participate in the panel discussions and express your own views and your own ideas on what needs to be done to improve the environment for developers.
Our speakers this year include:
- Minister of Economic Opportunities, Alan Winde, talking about our plans to create growth in times of change.
- Journalist and television host, Max du Preez & Political Analyst & ANC Strategist, Aubrey Matshiqi discussing Politics in South Africa.
- Prof Francois Viruly talking about Transit Orientated Development and the 24 hour city.
- Wesgro CEO Tim Harris chairing a panel discussion on Investment in Cape Town.
- Economist, Investment Strategist & Writer Prof Brian Kantor talking about How the City can encourage growth.
- The Cape Institute of Architects.
- The Association of South African Quantity Surveyors.
- South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Profession.