Date(s) - 10 Mar '20 - 12 Mar '20
Terra Firma Academy will be offering the Water Efficiency Management course in Johannesburg on 10 – 12 March!
Registrations for this course will be closing on Friday, 28 February.
This 3 day course will allow savings on water expenditure in any facility, and will also give the learner the following skills:
- Perform in-house water usage assessments,
- Identify problematic water usage areas within a facility,
- Perform a water audit,
- Complete reports on water usage and audits, and
- Implement solutions (both technological and behavioural) to decrease water usage,
The course fee of R9 200 (incl. VAT) includes facilitation by a Senior Engineer from Terra Firma Solutions, student manuals, access to our student portal with additional learning material, and daily catering. Students will have the opportunity to complete the online assessment after the course, to earn a certificate of competence from Terra Firma Solutions.
The course is also EW SETA accredited, and a voluntary SETA assessment can be submitted at an additional R2 530, 00 which awards a Certificate of Competence, to successful participants!
CPD points can be earned through CIWEM (Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management), as well as 3 ECSA CPD points through SAICE to qualifying members.
The course is especially recommended for:
- Facilities Managers
- Utilities Managers
- SHEQ officers
- Business owners who want to reduce water usage in their businesses, to reduce costs
- Municipal and government employees who want to gain a better understanding of water usage
- Environmental and sustainability professionals who want to offer a new service to clients
- Individuals who would like to personally develop new skills
The facilitators are senior engineers and sustainability experts in the fields of energy and water efficiency, renewable energy, energy monitoring, carbon management, carbon projects and environmental policy and strategy development. They work daily on major projects in this field for medium to JSE listed companies in southern Africa.