Date(s) - 18 Sep '18 - 20 Sep '18
The Townhouse Hotel
Benefits of the course:
- You can gain competency in this field through SETA accredited training.
- Take charge of your organisation’s water efficiency strategy.
- Develop a new service for your environmental consultancy and differentiate yourself.
- Learn how to conduct a water audit, bill and tariff assessment, water quality, management strategies, monitoring and reporting.
- Advise organisations on how to measure and reduce water consumption.
- Cost of training can be claimed under BBBEE Skills Development Spend.
Unit Standard and NQF Level:
Unit Standard ID: 254123 | Unit Standard: Demonstrate knowledge of SI measurement units used in water and wastewater treatment |NQF Level: 03 | Credits: 07
Once completed, attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance. Should a Certificate of Competency be required, attendees will need to opt for the SETA Accreditation and once they are found competent, they will receive a Certificate of Competency.
R9 200.00 including VAT.
* Please add R2,530 (incl. VAT) to the course fee for the Water Efficiency Management course for the optional SETA assessment and accreditation process.
Read more below:
For more information, contact Anthea Groenewald (email@example.com / +27 11 568 0768).