Date(s) - 12 Feb '19 - 14 Feb '19
is offering the only internationally accredited in Africa, in Johannesburg on 12 – 14 February 2019.
This is a 3 day course, facilitated by Terra Firma Academy’s in-house Carbon, Environmental and Sustainability Professional.
The course offers learners the following skills:
- How to conduct a carbon footprint assessment in accordance with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and ISO 14064.
- An understanding of the economic effects of climate change on industry sectors.
- Understand carbon reduction opportunities and options to mitigate your tax risk.
- Access to data gathering tools.
- Setting Boundaries.
- Data Quality Control.
- Verification and creating reports.
- In-depth case studies.
The course offers 3 SACNASP CPD points to qualifying members, along with a Terra Firma Solutions Certificate of Competence, available as an online exam after course completion, included in the course fee.
The below voluntary accreditation options are available. Attendees can book for one or both.
- : The assessment needs to be completed in attendees’ own time over 4 weeks. The Certificate of Attendance will be replaced with a Certificate of Competency should attendees be found competent. R2 530 incl. VAT
- IEMA assessment: The exam takes place one day after completion of the course. It is a two hour multiple choice exam at an additional R2 185 incl. VAT. If attendees successfully pass the exam, they will receive a certificate from IEMA – an internationally renowned sustainability institute.
The total course fee, excluding above accreditation, comes to R10 350 incl. VAT. Terra Firma Academy offers discounted rates for 5 or more team members attending.
Registrations close on 31 January.