Date(s) - 29 Sep '20
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join SAPOA for their ‘Financial Feasibility and Assessment of Commercial Property Developments’ webinar on the 29th of September 2020.
• The high level elements that need to be covered in a financial feasibility for a commercial property development, i.e. capital costs, revenue/expenses and funding.
• The value components of the feasibility.
• Timing of the development.
• The expected range of accuracy of the feasibility.
• The various performance indicators that affect decision making.
R1 400.00 excluding VAT (non-SAPOA members).
Upon payment on receipt of invoice, a link to access the session will be sent to yourselves.
• Delegates who have registered and not paid, will still be held liable for the amount outstanding
T: +27 11 883 0679