Date(s) - 11 Jun '20
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Aims of the workshop:
- Why are the codes changing?
- Key areas where changes are anticipated.
- How does the property sector go about embracing these changes?
- What is the process followed in preparation for gazetting?
- What is the gazetting process?
- What are the anticipated timelines?
- What is the status of gazetting?
- What does gazetting under 9.1 meeting to Property Sector Code?
- The transition period.
- Once gazetted, how would PSCC roll out training in preparation for implementation?
- How do we monitor progress on gazetted revise Amended Property Sector Code?
Non-member: R1400.00 excl VAT.
Booking is essential. When booking online, kindly ensure you add each delegate who will be attending – click the ‘ADD DELEGATE’ tab AFTER adding each delegate, wait for the system to save the booking, then click ‘ACCEPT’ to confirm your registration. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email showing the number of delegates you have registered.
T: +27 11 883 0679