Date(s) - 18 Jun '20
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The aim of the workshop:
• Should one be valuing the present environment?
• Understanding the present challenges.
• Cap rate and discount rate trends.
• What you should expect from your valuer?
• What are the present international guidelines for valuing in an uncertain market environment?
Professor Francois Viruly , University of Cape Town (UCT).
SAPOA member: R550.00 excl VAT.
Non-member: R1400.00 excl VAT.
Upon payment on receipt of invoice, password to access the session will be sent to yourselves. Payments/cancellation will only be accepted if done so in writing and three full business days before the workshop. Unfortunately, delegates who do not cancel in time will be held liable for the amount outstanding, even if they have not attended. No-shows will be charged the full amount, unless cancellation has been received in due time.
T: +27 11 883 0679