Date(s) - 06 Mar '20
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Gauteng SAPOA chapter invites all members to attend their online Property Charter Codes webinar.
Aim of workshop:
• Why are the Codes changing?
• Key areas where changes are anticipated.
• How does the Property sector go about doing changes?
• What is the process followed in preparation for gazetting?
• What are the gazetting process?
• What are the anticipated timelines?
• What is the status of gazetting?
• What does gazetting under 9.1 meeting to Property sector Code?
• Transition period.
• Once gazetted, how would PSCC roll out training in preparation for implementation?
• How do we monitor progress on gazetted revise Amended Property Sector Code?
This workshop carries 3 CPD points under Category 2 in partnership with The South African Association of Quantity Surveyors (ASAQS).
Non-members: R1800.00 excluding VAT.
Booking is essential. When booking online, kindly ensure you add each delegate who will be attending – click the ‘ADD DELEGATE’ tab AFTER adding each delegate, wait for the system to save the booking, then click ‘ACCEPT’ to confirm your registration. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email showing the number of delegates you have registered.
T: +27 11 883 0679