Date(s) - 18 Feb '20
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop is aimed at giving participants a better understanding of the differences between freehold and sectional title and the intricacies of developing and/or owning Sectional Title Schemes. This workshop incorporates all aspects of the Act as follows:
- Focuses and gives an exposition of some of these issues:
- The differences between Freehold Title and Sectional Ownership
- The development process of Sectional Schemes
- The conversion of existing buildings into Sectional Units
- Sectional Plans and Agreement of Sale
- Common Property and Exclusive Use Areas
- The roles and duties of Body Corporates and Trustees
- Management and Conduct Rules
- Imposition of Rates and Taxes, Water and Electricity
- Extension of Schemes
- Sectional Title Schemes for Offices , Retail , Commercial and Retail properties.
Non-Members R3,000.00 excl. VAT per person.
Booking is essential. When booking online, kindly ensure you add each delegate who will be attending – click the ‘ADD DELEGATE’ tab AFTER adding each delegate, wait for the system to save the booking, then click ‘ACCEPT’ to confirm your registration. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email showing the number of delegates you have registered.
T: +27 82 873 0090