Date(s) - 19 Aug '21
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join SAPOA and Portia Tau-Sekati, CEO of the Property Sector Charter Council (PSCC) on the 19th of August 2021 for a two-hour webinar to discuss ‘The Current State of Transformation of the Property Sector and the Revised Amended Property Sector Code’.
State of transformation in 2020 and 2021:
- Aim of the report.
- Scope of the report.
- Year of measurement.
- Complex structure.
- Performance of 2020 and 2021.
- Performance by element.
Property Sector code:
- Why the Amended Property Sector Code is changing. What are these changes?
- What is the process followed from the property sector?
- What is the gazetting process?
- What are the anticipated timelines?
- What does the gazetting under ‘9.1’ mean?
- Will a transition period apply?
- How do we monitor progress on gazetting the Revised Amended Property Sector Code?
- What is the Amended Property Sector Code Interventions Programme?
R1 000.00 excl. VAT (SAPOA members)
R2 500.00 excl. VAT (non-SAPOA members)