Date(s) - 01 Mar '18 - 30 Nov '18
The Certificate for the Commercial Property Practitioner is South Africa’s premier qualification for practitioners and brokers involved in office, retail and industrial leasing, selling, management and investment.
It is presented by Enterprises University of Pretoria in conjunction with SAPOA. Experienced academic staff and leading figures in the industry, provides a strong functional base to the programme. More than one thousand delegates have registered for this very popular course since its introduction in 1996.
The objectives of this course are:
- To provide the necessary skills and knowledge for the broker, property practitioner and property financiers to function efficiently, effectively and successfully in the commercial and industrial property sectors.
- Participants will find their skills and knowledge sharpened not only by practical instruction and case studies, but also by the interchange of ideas with lecturers and their colleagues in the three day block session.
- This programme is open to all brokers and property practitioners – whether independent or employed by institutions.
- Entrance qualification is a minimum of Matric, with mathematics at Matric level being desirable.
- Appropriate broker experience will be a recommendation for acceptance.
More information here: