Date(s) - 22 Mar '17 - 23 Mar '17
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Institute of Estate Agents
Residential Rentals Course
THIS 2 DAY COURSE gives a detailed account of the various acts that legislate rentals.
Covering practical aspects of renting residential property including marketing, attracting tenants, coping with tenant problems, inspections, deposits etc.
As a letting agent are you fully familiar with the legal interpretation of
the Rental Housing Act?
As either experienced & inexperienced agent, course content:-
• Rental Act / Unfair practice regulations
• CPA and other legislation affecting rentals
• Landlord/ Management Agreements.
• Advertising / Marketing
• Tenant aspects; screening, applications and problems
• Costs / Deposits / increases / Late payments / Fees
• Inspections / Inventory
• Rights of Landlord and the Tenant
• Repairs and Maintenance
• Eviction procedures / Ejectment / spoliation
• Attachment orders / Granting of Interdicts etc.
• Change of ownership
• Case studies and much much more
Who should attend:
New or seasoned
DATE: 22 & 23 March 2017
TIME: 09h30 to 14h00 daily
BOOK ONLINE NOW: https://goo.gl/tOj5B3
SEATING IS LIMITED
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
For more information: email@example.com
Tel: 021 5313180 / Fax: 086 4400 849