Date(s) - 08 Sep '20
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Rainmaker Marketing on Tuesday, the 8th September 2020 with an international panel to talk through the smart solutions taking place in the property market.
The objective is to look at some of the best Smart City examples internationally to assess how much of this can be achievable within a South African context.
The panel will be discussing the role of Smart Cities and how they have been used to create efficient, cost-effective and sustainable lifestyles.
To date, Smart Cities around the world have helped eliminate traffic congestion, improve energy consumption and the environment, provide a competitive edge over other cities, define a new quality of life and pioneer green designs.
- Samuel de Gersigny, General Manager at Moka Smart City Mauritius.
- Steve Brooks, CEO – Balwin Properties.
- Karim El-Jisr, Chief Sustainability Officer – Sustainable City Dubai.
- Charles Thompson, Director – Devmco Group.
- Lucas Uys, Managing Director – Uys and White Landscape Architects.
- Georgina Smit, Head of Sector Development and Market Transformation – Green Building Council of South Africa.
This webinar is hosted by Stefan Botha, Director of Rainmaker Marketing.