Date(s) - 03 Nov '17
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- There has never been a better time for South Africans to look within themselves for the leadership they want to see.
- Property Point will host the Live2Lead live simulcast event to help entrepreneurs, business leaders and ordinary people, live a life that leads others.
- Leadership expert, author and coach Dr John C. Maxwell will headline this event.
Property Point, a Growthpoint Properties initiative, has joined forces with the John Maxwell Leadership Group to bring the international leadership simulcast, Live2Lead, to Johannesburg on Friday, 3rd November 2017. As the country grapples with a dampened confidence in the leadership landscape, it is important to remember that the leadership needed to revive optimism can be unearthed from each and every South African.
Attendees will have front row seats to this world-class leadership seminar brought to them using the power of simulcast and video streaming technology. Leadership expert and New York Times bestselling author and coach, Dr John C. Maxwell, will headline the event, featuring a line-up of top international speakers including; personal money-management expert and bestselling author Dave Ramsey; former CEO of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc, Cheryl Bachelder; and former NFL running back and partner of the Atlanta Falcons, Warrick Dunn.
The Live2Lead simulcast will be a high impact, practical, half-day session aimed at revitalising business leaders, entrepreneurs and ordinary South Africans to lead with a renewed passion and commitment. Attendees can expect to gain:
- Meaningful and relevant insights to help them design and implement new action plans which can be applied immediately
- Time-tested leadership principals and personal growth techniques from world renowned experts of different backgrounds
- New connections and networks with like minded individuals who have a passion for leadership and development
“The Property Point Live2Lead simulcast allows us to reach even more business leaders, providing them with a front-row seat to international business experts. Through this unique event, we want to shine a light on what leadership truly means, and drive entrepreneurship and small business development with expert advice on how to realise your full potential.” Shawn Theunissen, Head of Property Point and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Growthpoint Properties.
- Standard Registration (Available from 17 October) R1200
- Group Bookings (From 5 – 10 people) R850
- Group Bookings (From 11 people upwards) R800