Date(s) - 03 Mar '22
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Property Inspect for a free 1-hour webinar, sponsored by IEASA and in partnership with Real Estate Investment Magazine (REIM), on Thursday, the 3rd of March 2022 to discuss the new Property Practitioners Act and its impact on the inspections industry.
In a round-table setting, some of the most experienced minds in the real estate industry will discuss how we got to this point and what the future is likely to hold.
- Vuyiswa Ramokgopa (SAIBPP, NPPC)
- Cilna Steyn (SSLR, Property Lawyer)
- John Graham (SAHITA Inspection Training)
- David Hutchison (Property Inspect, Rental Inspections & Technology)
Topics will include:
- Rental inspections, the Rental Housing Act & the Property Practitioners Act
- How sales agents are affected by the Property Practitioners Act (disclosures and inspections)
- The pros and cons of house inspections
- The Immovable Property Condition Report (IPCR)
- Business opportunities in the inspection industry
- What goes into an inspection report?
- Technology to streamline your inspection function
1-hour CPD certificate issued on attendance by IEASA