Date(s) - 04 Jun '20
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- How to apply for a FLISP subsidy
- How to qualify for a FLISP subsidy
- How to maximise your subsidy to get the best buying power for your income
- How to use the FLISP subsidy as a deposit to pay for your property purchase
- When can you use a FLISP subsidy to cover your transfer and bond registration costs?
- Which provinces does not allow a home buyer to use a FLISP subsidy as transfer and bond registration costs
- How a FLISP subsidy can save you thousands of Rands – when you pay back your subsidy into your home loan
- How to combine a HIP Housing home loan with your FLISP subsidy
- How to combine a home loan with your FLISP subsidy
- Can you apply for a FLISP subsidy once you have taken ownership and for how long after transfer
HIP Home Loans – Housing Investment Partners – alternative housing finance for home buyers and many more!
Hosts: Meyer de Waal & Anele Matakane