Date(s) - 11 Apr '18
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
IEASA Pinelands Training Centre
The real estate industry is dramatically changing in South Africa. The demographics of property owners are shifting from the traditional to the fast-paced leaders of tomorrow. In the recent report by PwC Drivers of change for the Real Estate Industry, technology disruption is something that can no longer be ignored in this industry if you want to be relevant and ahead of the game.
This is the wake-up call to shift your marketing efforts to the next gear; a gear that will speed you up, ensure your team is more effective and ultimately ensure you have your finger on the pulse of potential buyers. New money requires new media marketing efforts. Social media has changed the way people interact with the world around them and more importantly, their influence in the connections & trusted network they have at their fingertips.
The way real estate agents use social media needs to change on a physiological level. It goes far deeper and way beyond the simple posting of a listing. Are we influencing and are we listening carefully to the conversations in an area?
This practical workshop will help you answer:
- How you can connect with potential buyers?
- How you can entice buyers to consider your location?
- How you can influence the size of home / price tag your clients are willing to look at.
You will develop:
- An understanding of your brand persona.
- A deeper insight into your target audience.
- An easy to follow content strategy.
- Setting up a Facebook business page correctly including administrator rights.
- How to use all Facebook Publishing tools.
- How to schedule posts.
- How to manage Facebook Messages.
- How to monitor conversations on various groups/channels using HootSuite.
- How to boost posts (Facebook Advertising).
* Workbooks are provided.
“The world’s leading companies know that participation. In social media is no longer an option but a requirement. While social media should not replace the art of traditional communication, it can enhance the overall customer experience in that it offers organisations a new way in which to engage in dialogue with customers, says Johan Potgieter, PwC Technology Leader for South Africa.” – Extract from Drivers of change for the Real Estate Industry, PwC
Don’t miss this invaluable training. Bookings are limited so please book online and forward proof of payment, within 48 hours to reserve your seat, to Janine@cape.ieasa.org.za
Afsana Khan – Branding and Social Media expert.
6 Non-verifiable CPD points for professional/personal category
Please bring fully charged laptop and charger.
R2,000 for IEASA members and R3,700 for non-members (price is per person includes VAT).