Date(s) - 01 Jun '18
EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) is a simple user-friendly Green Rating system in the form of an online software platform. EDGE determines the financial viability of a project’s green potential. Smart, fast, affordable EDGE makes sure green homes are available to all.
An individual that has attended the EDGE training course presented by the GBCSA, and passed the EDGE Exam.
EDGE expert training
Each EDGE application requires the appointment of an EDGE Expert who works with the client and the project team to prepare and submit the project documentation to GBCSA for certification.
- A detailed understanding of how the EDGE software works and the various measures it provides as options.
- To understand the process and benefits of the EDGE certification process.
- 1-day GBCSA EDGE Expert training course + pass closed book exam
- Signed EDGE Expert Agreement with IFC
- EDGE Experts consult and advise clients and project teams on the most effective and integrated way to design and construct the project using green building principles to meet the EDGE Standard.
- EDGE Experts consult and advise clients and project teams on the most cost-effectivepath for that specific project to achieve EDGE certification.
- Ideally, each project should have an EDGE Expert involved as the Project Admin (but this is not mandatory)
Who should attend:
Property Developers, Banks, Investors, Real Estate Agents, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Contractors, Sustainability Consultants, Students and anyone else involved in the design and construction of residential projects in South Africa.
R3,392.00 – R4,504.90 (VAT INCL.)