Date(s) - 26 Nov '20
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The City of Cape Town will be hosting a second workshop for residents and interest groups on the local spatial development framework, or local neighbourhood plan for District Six. The meeting is taking place on Thursday, 26 November 2020.
The City hosted the introductory meeting about the local spatial development framework (LSDF) for District Six on 22 September 2020, and the first workshop was on 22 October 2020. Both meetings were well attended and we hope that the second workshop will attract even more residents and interested parties.
The workshop on 26 November 2020 will be online, as well as in person.
The City is making five venues available where residents can attend in person and we kindly request that you RSVP by Tuesday, 24 November 2020, given that we need to prepare and implement COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Banqueting Hall, Civic Centre, 12 Hertzog Boulevard
- Subcouncil 16 Council Chambers, 44 Wale Street, CBD
- Heideveld Community Centre, 41 Jonkershoek Way
- Bonteheuwel Civic Centre, Cnr Kiaat Rd and Bluegum Str
- Rocklands Civic Centre, Cnr Lancaster and Park Avenue
- Link to online meeting: https://meet.capetown.gov.za/nigel.titus/9PRJ07HB
- Further information: Information about the process, and documents and presentations related to the LSDF for District Six are available on the City’s website, click on this link: http://bit.ly/CCT-DistrictSix
The 2012 District Six Spatial Development Framework forms the basis of the workshops. The plan is available on the City’s website, and can be perused in advance.
The online presentations will be screened at the five venues.