Date(s) - 22 Mar '18 - 23 Mar '18
Create sophisticated flexible models in Excel from first principles. This course shows how to set up rent functions for a multi-let property including all the standard lease features occurring on the African continent. The unique patterns of African property investment structures are nonetheless set in an International context giving you maximum flexibility when modelling Real Estate assets anywhere in the world.
On this course, you will…
- Revise income mathematics.
- Learn how to structure an investment cash flow and how to value and appraise property investments.
- Learn how to build lease behaviour into income streams.
- Build in different debt structures.
- Analyse using sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Employ all the short-cuts and solutions to common modelling problems.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Real Estate professionals at any level with exposure to real estate financial models on a frequent basis.
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors.
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to start building their own real estate models quickly, rather than relying solely on coaching from existing team members.
- Junior or new Real Estate Analysts who would like to start building their own real estate models quickly, rather than relying solely on coaching from existing team members.
- APC candidates who would like the opportunity to consolidate their competencies by understanding how theory and variables interact within the precision context of a financial model.
$1 300.00 minus $300.00 special discount for all Property Wheel subscribers = $1 000.00 for this course (excluding VAT).