Date(s) - 15 Sep '20
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join API Events for this introduction webinar to their online course: Real Estate Financial Modeling: Investment & Development brought to you by UK based Bayfield Training.
In this preview webinar attendees will be provided with an overview of this online course which will enable you to create sophisticated flexible models in Excel from scratch that could accommodate a variety of investment strategies.
- Over this five-week course attendees will learn the best practices on how to invest in income generating buildings as well as development schemes.
- The cash flow models will cover the setup of rent functions for a multi-let property including multiple lease features such as reviews, indexations, void and tenant incentives.
- The training will also review the structuring of development cash flow from residual appraisal to the distribution of cost through S-curve.
- Attendees will learn how to model different strategies of real estate financing whether in the context of investment properties or development properties.
The best practices of risk/return analysis will provide attendees with the foundational knowledge to be applied to African real estate markets.
- Andri Rabetanety – Senior Financial Modelling Trainer, Bayfield Training.
- Sonia Martin-Gutierrez – CEO, Bayfield Training Ltd.