Date(s) - 28 Apr '20
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Business owners are pushing to innovate and stay relevant to their customers. While some companies are thriving, others are barely surviving! What will retailing look like in a post COVID-19 world and how will industries pivot today to outlast the pandemic?
Join some of the the continent’s leading e-commerce specialists on Tuesday (28 April) as they unpack how businesses are innovating to stay relevant now and in the future.
- Current E-commerce trends and predictions for a post Covid-19 economy.
- Will online sales thrive since barriers to entry have been mitigated, and which sectors stand to gain the most when looking to the future?
- How will retail shopping centres and traditional brick and mortar businesses survive a potential shift to online shopping?
- How are grocery retailers innovating? Are they meeting demand and driving turnover through online delivery?
- Supply-chain is likely to be permanently altered. What is the outlook on warehousing, logistics and cross-border trade to meet shopping demands?