Date(s) - 04 Mar '21 - 01 Apr '21
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join API Training, a division of API Events, for this five week online course presented by Dr.Kola Akinsomi (Chief Economist, Real Quant Analytics).
Participants will be introduced to the real estate valuation process including sourcing for information and methods employed in valuing income-producing properties. Participants after the course would understand how real estate valuations are undertaken and would also learn the principles and techniques employed in valuation.
The course will present appraisal theories, valuation analytical techniques and practical solutions by international and African experts on the valuation of income producing properties.
What participants will learn:
- Understanding the fundamentals of real estate valuation.
- Exploring valuation techniques.
- Understanding the impact of the current environment on property valuations.
- Learn best practices in valuation from an African and international expert valuers.
- As a decision maker, valuing property guided by international valuation standards.
- Acquire the ability to write a valuation report of an income producing property, which meets international valuation standards.