Date(s) - 14 Apr '21 - 11 May '21
Join API Events and UK-based Bayfield Training for their ‘Real Estate Financial Modeling: Investment and Development’ course between the 13th of April and 11th of May 2021.
In this five-week course presented by Natalie Bayfield, a pioneer in the field, attendees will learn how to create sophisticated flexible excel models from scratch that can accommodate a variety of investment strategies.
- Learn the best practices on how to invest in income generating buildings as well as development schemes.
- The cash flow models will cover the setup of rent functions for a multi-let property including multiple lease features such as reviews, indexations, void and tenant incentives.
- Review the structuring of development cashflow from residual appraisal to the distribution of cost through S-curve.
- Learn how to model different strategies of real estate financing whether in the context of investment properties or development properties.
- The best practices of risk/return analysis will provide you with the foundational knowledge to be applied to African real estate markets.
$795 excl. VAT (5 modules)