Date(s) - 16 Mar '21
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Grit’s CEO Bronwyn Knight, Standard Bank’s Niyi Adeleye and MAREF’s David Lashbrook for this African Real Estate Outlook Webinar on 16 March at 13h00 South Africa Standard Time (SAST). Moderated by JLL’s Thomas Mundy, this free to attend webinar will provide a platform for investors, developers and operators to position themselves in 2021 and beyond.
Webinar focus areas:
- How are leading Africa RE companies rethinking their strategies and where will the focus shift to in 2021?
- How will depreciating currencies and lack of USD liquidity affect funding, restructuring and lending in African real estate?
- Which RE sectors, countries and regions are investors focusing on in 2021?
- How will Africa’s commercial office and retail spaces evolve as supply and vacancy levels continue to increase?
- Will investors, developers and financiers finally start to shift their focus to alternative RE sectors in Africa such as healthcare, student housing, senior living etc.?