Date(s) - 15 Jul '21
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the African Real Estate Society for their webinar, ‘Promoting the ‘S’ of ESG in African Property Markets’ on the 15th of July 2021.
- How do we create social value in property markets?
- How do we measure social value?
- What benchmarks and metrics are being developed?
- Understanding the link between ESG and Human Habitat SDGs.
- The role of social bonds and financial markets.
- Should we be looking at S before E and G in emerging markets?
The panel includes:
- Herman Pienaar, UN Habitat.
- Lusanda Netshitenzhe, TUHF.
- Lisette van Doorn, Urban Land Institute.