Date(s) - 24 Aug '17 - 25 Aug '17
Attend the most noteworthy platform for learning about real estate investment in Africa. This is a stand-alone opportunity to discuss current trends, share industry experiences and enjoy insightful debate.
Who should attend?
– Government and corporate pension funds.
– Private equity firms.
– Real estate project managers.
– Real estate attorneys, conveyancers and notaries.
– Banks and other financial institutions.
– Large commercial tenants.
– Real estate asset managers.
– Industry professionals – architects, construction firms, quantity surveyors.
– Property management and development service providers.
– Real estate analysts in Africa.
– Direct investors in African real estate.
– General Africa equity analysts.
– African-related asset managers.
– Other related African market enthusiasts – investors, politicians, economists and media.
Africa Property Investment Summit & Expo 2017
R7700 / $550 Early Bird Registration before 31 May 2017.
R9750/ $700 Standard Delegate Pass 31 May to 10 August 2017.
R11750/ $845 Late Registration from 11 August 2017.
Please note prices above are ex VAT.
Dinner*(add. costs) R695/$55 – not included in registration fee
Booking and info: www.apisummit.co.za