Date(s) - 16 Jul '18 - 18 Jul '18
With Africa population predicted to double, regions in Africa are no doubt, in the throes of a severe housing crisis. Accessibility to affordable housing therefore becomes more vital than ever before to sustain the consistent functioning of African social economies.
Attend the 5th Annual Affordable Housing Africa to benefit from the practical experience, case studies and expert presentations from world-leading international organisations, including the HDA, Social Housing Regulatory Authority, OPIC, Peter Rich Architects, International Union for Housing Finance and many more.
To be held from the 16th to 18th of July in Cape Town, South Africa, this event allows you to participate in a series of thought-provoking plenaries, exclusive site tours to social housing projects, public-private dialogue, brainstorming discussion and an optional interactive workshop which cover broad range of topics such as:
- Capitalise on Government driven incentives to take advantage of the potential in the affordable housing market
- Obtain insights into urban renewal and redevelopment initiatives to implement affordable housing strategies in highly populated and urbanised cities
- Propel growth in the real estate sector through greater private and public sector interaction in affordable housing
- Advance technical know-how in innovative technologies and apply them into the design and construction of affordable housing structures
- Catalyse partnerships between the public and private sectors to build momentum in affordable housing
Workshop session on the last day will be led by Uven Bunsee, an experienced PPP specialist and the Former Head of PPP Unit from South Africa, where you will gain unique insights into structuring PPPs, identifying and managing the risks and addressing elements that are important to housing projects. Imagine living in a world where houses are adequate and affordable for everyone?
Seats at 10% early-bird rate are limited.
Click here to register yourself to enjoy this privilege by 26th of May or contact me for registration details.