Date(s) - 15 Nov '18 - 16 Nov '18
Eko Hotels & Suites
Returning once again to Lagos, the fourth annual West African Property Investment (WAPI) Summit & Expo is the region’s most valued and well attended real estate investment and development conference.
Building off the success of last year’s theme, ‘Changing the West African narrative’, the 2018 theme ‘RE-Calibrating Supply & Demand for Sustainable Growth’ explores how years of challenging trading conditions will help develop a more tailored, data focused development model that is sustainable and matches demand.
- Effecting the movement towards a more structured, organised and formalised real estate sector.
- Enabling better market access for real estate developers through improved and more efficient land-use, tax and building regulations.
- Identifying the critical shifts in consumer, occupier and retailer demand, and how these changes will shape the future of the industry.
- Addressing the mismatch of current supply vs actual local demand and uptake in the housing, retail, office and hospitality sectors.
- Enhancing market transparency through industry cohesion and collaboration.
- Mobilising domestic capital for real estate investment and development.
- Unlocking the bottom line for co-working space offices, student housing, healthcare, educational facilities and serviced apartments.
- Highlighting innovative new funding and building solutions tailored to West Africa’s property market.