Date(s) - 18 May '21 - 19 May '21
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Role of the Consulting Engineer in a Changing World – The African Perspective: Are African Consulting Engineers ready to change Africa into the global powerhouse of the future?
Engineers’ participation is critical for protecting infrastructure development that could fast-track Africa’s economic growth and rapid transformation on the continent.
Please join the wider community in discussions on the following issues and possible solutions:
- Ethical Dilemmas in Project Implementation.
- Challenges & Disruptions – Engineering Consultants’ Experience.
- Project Procurement & Delivery.
- Agenda of Infrastructure & Social Development.
- The role of the Consulting Engineer.