2021 EasyEquities & Property Wheel competition T’s & C’s (CLOSED)
By entering the EasyEquities & Property Wheel competition, you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions set out below:
- The competition will run between the 28th of April and the 5th of May 2021.
- Entry to the competition will depend on completion of all three stipulated steps. Entrants need to produce proof of a verified EasyEquities account and subscription to Property Wheel’s newsletter.
- The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Monday, the 10th of May 2021. He / she will be notified by email and on social media.
- The competition is open to South African residents only aged eighteen years or older.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results or any issues relation to the competition, the decision of Property Wheel shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered.
- This prize is not transferable or redeemed for cash.
- The winner hereby agrees to the publishing and distribution of his / her name on Property Wheel’s website, social media and/or other media releases.
- Property Wheel will not disclose any of the participants’ personal information to third parties without the participants’ permission.
- By participating in this competition, you authorize Property Wheel to communicate with you from time to time. You may unsubscribe from Property Wheel’s newsletters at any time if you do not wish to receive such communications from Property Wheel.
- The prize is accepted by the winner at his / her own risk. Property Wheel and EasyEquities are not liable, at any time, for any discrepancy or change to the prize whatsoever.
- This competition can be removed at any time without notice.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, family of employees, agents and/or consultants of EasyEquities and Property Wheel are not eligible to enter this competition.