Have you registered yet for the Western Cape Property Development Forum’s (WCPDF) 10th Annual Conference taking place on the 8th and 9th of June 2023 at the CTICC in Cape Town? If not, register to attend the two-day conference before the 12th of May 2023 and you can still secure the Early Bird discount!
If you are already a WCPDF member, you can get up to a R2 000 discount on the two-day registration fee.
Alternatively, if your company is not yet a member, sign up for an annual corporate membership for as little as R225 per employee per annum, and save R2 000 on each delegate registered to attend the conference.
Non-members can still save with up to R1 000 per registration too!
About 2023’s conference:
Under the theme of Western Cape Investment: People, Purpose, Pro[s]per[i]ty, this milestone event features, among many other speakers and panelists:
- Keynote, Day 1: Mayor Geordin Hill-Lewis, City of Cape Town (this slot is kindly enabled by The Amdec Group).
- Keynote, Day 2: Professor Nick Binedell (Professor & Consultant, University of Pretoria’s Gordon Institute of Business Science – GIBS). This slot is kindly enabled by the Association of South African Quantity Surveyors (ASAQS), Western Cape Chapter).
- Professor Francois Viruly of the Urban Real Estate Research Unit at UCT.
- Senior management from various companies involved in successful public and private projects as well as representation from the all-important tertiary education sector.
- Heads of industry associations including ASAQS, cidb and DAG.
- Economic agencies such as Wesgro.
- Numerous City Managers and cross-departmental Executive Directors from important economic nodes such as the municipalities of City of Cape Town, George, Drakenstein, Stellenbosch and Swartland, as well as Western Cape Government Provincial Department Heads.
View the full programme here. The two-day event will be facilitated by Africa Melane, host of 702/Cape Town Early Breakfast Show.
Boost your company’s engagement and ROI
There are still a few opportunities left for companies and organisations to become 1 of only 12 exhibitors at the event, or to choose from a limited number of highly bespoke Sponsorships.
For more information on these opportunities, please email us: email@example.com