Johannesburg property owners will be able to view, inspect and/or object their new property values online between the 15th of February and 31st of March as part of the City of Johannesburg’s General Valuation Roll (GVR) for 2023.
The system allows property owners to register their profiles, inspect the valuation roll and to check their property(s) details.
Kgamanyane Maphologela, spokesperson for the City’s Group Finance Department says that property owners who would prefer to manually inspect and/or object the valuation roll can still do so with the assistance of the regional property valuers which will be stationed at dedicated Customer Service Centres for walk-in customers.
Below are GVR2023 Centres across all the City’s regions:
- Region F: City Power, The Blue Square Boardroom, 40 Heronmere Street, Off Booysens Road, Booysens.
- Region G: Ennerdale Customer Service Centre: Corner Katz and Smith Walk Road, Ennerdale Ext.9.
- Region G: Lenasia Civic Centre, Cnr. Rose and Elland Road, Lenasia.
- Region G: Eldorado Park Customer Service Centre: 4046 Link Crescent Avenue, Eldorado Park Ext.5.
- Region D: Orlando East Customer Services Centre; 1425A Sofasonke Street, Orlando East; Soweto.
- Region D: Protea North Customer Service centre: 229/49 Kunene Street, Protea North.
- Region C: 1st Floor – 100 Christiaan De Wet Road, Florida.
- Region B: Randburg Civic Customer Service Centre, Corner Bram Fischer Street and Jan Smuts, Randburg.
- Region E: Sandton Customer Service Centre, 137 Daisy Street, Sandton.
- Region A: Midrand CSC, Teljoy Building, 300 15th Road, Midrand.
- Region F: Thuso House Customer Service Centre, 61 Jorissen Street, Thuso House.
- Region D: Jabulani Customer Service Centre, 1 Koma Road, Jabulani.
- Region C: Cosmo City Venue, Corner South Africa and Angola Streets.