Welcome to The Spectrum: an urban home that offers everything near the heart of Cape Town’s CBD.
An exciting new lifestyle development offering convenience, industry-leading design and contemporary urban living promises to be a turnkey investment opportunity like few others.
The Spectrum in the vibrant Salt River Park precinct, fast becoming one of Cape Town’s trendiest neighbourhoods for young professionals and students, is set to be a space for all people in all phases of their journey, whether you’re buying a property for the first time or eyeing one as an investment to add to a high-performing property portfolio.
Here is where smart design integrating contemporary architecture and eye-catching pops of colour meets competitively-priced accessibility.
With micro, studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments starting from just R595 000, with options for furniture packs as well as long- and short-term rental management and possible returns of 10% per annum, you simply cannot miss out on investing in this incredible addition to Cape Town’s cityscape.
There is very little more you’ll need as a homeowner at The Spectrum. These are just some of the perks you can look forward to:
- Cleverly designed apartments to maximise space
- Back-up generator to counter the effects of load-shedding
- Onsite coffee bar for meetings, socialising or just to start your day
- Onsite gym for a healthy body to drive a healthy mind
- Raised pool with picturesque mountain and harbour views
- 24/7 security and access control
- High-speed fibre connectivity
- Onsite parking and storage facilities
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station
- NFT integration
What is so special about this modern urban living experience is that it also extends beyond the walls of each apartment into the energetic and well-connected neighbourhood.
Salt River is nestled near Table Bay and east of Cape Town’s CBD, and is bordered by the nearby suburbs of Observatory, Woodstock and the City Bowl.
Once the industrial epicentre of Cape Town owing to its proximity to the inner city, Salt River now teems with businesses, residential properties and schools, and presents easy access to a number of world-renowned attractions, including Signal Hill, the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, the V&A Waterfront and the Cape Town International Convention Centre, all reached via major motorways that connect to the entire city.
Within the precinct itself are numerous attractions perfectly suited to those working and wanting to enjoy all that urban living has to offer:
- University of Cape Town: The world-famous university is only minutes away from home, giving students extra time before heading off to lectures.
- Groote Schuur Hospital: A great asset for students and those reliant on government hospitals in the area, the landmark medical facility is among the best in the Western Cape.
- The ‘Party’ Strip: Both students and professionals will love being so close to the night life Observatory has to offer. Come Friday night, there’s no better place to relax and listen to your favourite bands and DJs.
- Devil’s Peak Brewery: One of Cape Town’s iconic craft breweries, and the perfect place to meet up with friends or for after-work drinks. The brewery has won a host of South African and international awards for its tasty beers and ales.
- Old Biscuit Mill: The Saturday market at the Old Biscuit Mill needs no introduction, such is its legend. From traditional and modern cuisine to the latest in coffee, it’s all here.
- 2U Offices: The headquarters of education technology giant 2U is also within walking distance of The Spectrum.
- AFDA Film School
- Red & Yellow Creative School of Business
- International Hotel School
- Cape Audio College
Residential properties in Salt River include a broad mix of old Victorian semi-detached houses, modern apartment buildings and office blocks. This multi-faceted, culturally diverse suburb gives residents and visitors a taste of the real Mother City, with a mix of people from all walks of life inhabiting the area, going about their daily routines, and sharing their different cultures and hospitality.
The Spectrum, brought to you by Evo Property and designed by industry-leader TwoFiveFive Architects, delivers lifestyle while being competitively priced. The foundations of easy access, amenities and safety ensure peace of mind as you go about creating spaces that reflect your individuality and own unique character.
Speaking to the broader property investment community, Evo Property particularly stands out in the Cape Town housing market for the way it has managed to corner the Millennial market by educating first-time buyers on not only how easy it is to buy property, but also how lucrative such an investment can be.
Evo Property understands the need for attractive and cost-effective urban housing that is tailor-made to the lifestyles of this market. Young professionals are busy people and require uninterrupted internet connectivity in comfortable, safe spaces while they work, but they also need to be able to unwind in a setting that speaks to their fun and outgoing nature.
The Spectrum ticks all these boxes, and more.
LAUNCHED! Reserve your unit here
*Construction scheduled to begin in early 2023*
Sales for The Spectrum launch on Thursday, the 10th of November 2022 online at 12:00pm or at the physical launch taking place at The Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock between 12:00pm – 18:00pm.
Interested buyers do need to act quickly by calling Evo Property on 071 870 2147 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org