No one could have predicted just how disruptive and broad-based the impact of Covid-19 was going to be. The ensuing crisis highlights how real estate is inextricably linked to other financial markets, the broader economy and society around it.
Join SAPOA and MSCI for their 2021 virtual conference taking place between the 25th and 26th of August 2021 as their speakers share their viewpoints on how to re-navigate around these daunting challenges and share their ideas of what will influence and reshape South Africa’s landscape.
Be a part of the discussion. Be a part of the solution.
Expert speakers include:
- Daniel Silke – Political & Economic Analyst & Futurist
- Will Robson – MSCI Executive Director, Global Head of Real Estate Solutions Research
- Shameela Soobramoney – Chief Sustainability Officer, Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)
- Henry H Chamberlain – President & COO, Building Managers & Owners Association – Washington (BOMA)
- Phill Mashabane – Principal & Owner, Mashabane & Rose Architects
- Jenna Sprenger – Head of Treasury, Investec Property Fund
- Dominique Moerenhout – CEO, European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA)