Established to recognise and promote excellence in Africa’s real estate sector, the API Awards, have become a critical benchmark for measuring success for the industry.
Awarded during the API Summit & Expo on the 20th of September 2018, the awards provide peer recognition for the pioneering world class work and services being undertaken by the trailblazing real estate industry.
This year’s Awards are bigger, better and more competitive than ever before with twelve categories open to projects completed between 2016 and the 15th of August 2018.
The awards are judged by a jury of industry experts and thought leaders from across the continent:
- Joao Terlica, Managing Director at Sagaci Research, Nigeria.
- Steve Ogada, Director, Esham Park Group.
- Elizabeth Chege, Chairperson, Kenya Green Building Council.
- Trevor Ward, Owner, W Hospitality Group, Nigeria.
- Godfrey Tapela, International Finance Corporation(IFC), Kenya.
- Wafula Luasi Nabutola, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Kevin Teeroovengadum, CEO.
- Malcolm Horne, CEO, Broll Property Group.
- Kecia Rust, Executive Director, Centre for Affordable Housing Finance (CAHF).
- Selwyn Blieden, Africa Coverage, Commercial Property Finance, Barclays Africa.
Finalists and award winners are required to confirm their attendance at the awards ceremony on the 20th of September 2018 to be eligible to win.
Read more here: API Awards Brochure