The key highlights are:
- The index saw growth of 4.4% in the year to June 2017.
- Guangzhou leads the city rankings with luxury prices up 35.6% in the 12 months to June 2017.
- European cities such as Madrid, Berlin, and Paris have risen up the rankings in the last year.
- Quarterly figures for Toronto suggest the new foreign buyer tax is having an effect on luxury price growth.
- Although prime London prices declined 6.3% over the 12-month period, prices fell at their slowest quarterly rate since early 2016.
Read more here: Knight Frank: Prime Global Cities Index, Q2 2017