Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated today reported strong, diversified revenue increases for the full year and fourth quarter of 2015.
Adjusted earnings per share were $4.53 for the fourth quarter, up 14 percent reflecting a $0.42 currency headwind. Fourth quarter gross revenue was up 15 percent to $1.9 billion; fee revenue of $1.7 billion was up 14 percent. All percentage variances are calculated on a local currency basis.
• Broad-based revenue and margin expansion across all geographic segments and LaSalle
• Acquisitions and investments continue to fuel profitable growth
• Corporate Solutions posts record year of business wins globally
• LaSalle Investment Management continues to deliver strong performance and capital raise momentum
• Moody’s raises outlook on JLL’s Baa2 investment grade balance sheet to Positive
“An excellent fourth quarter completed another year of record revenue and profit,” said Colin Dyer, President and CEO of JLL. “Growth will continue in 2016, driven by the calibre of our people, targeted investments and strategic acquisitions, all combining to expand our services and build the long-term value of our company,” Dyer added.
Read more here: JLL_Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Release