Ikon is currently looking to fill two broking positions.
Ikon Property Group is offering employment opportunities in our Commercial & Industrial Property Broking Team. They are looking to employ sales and leasing brokers in the greater Cape Town region. In the following two positions:
Position 1. Cape Town Industrial Broker (territories to be determined)
Position 2. Office / Retail Broker (territories to be determined)
Benefits of joining Ikon Property Group:
- Gain immediate access to an extensive network within the South African commercial real estate sector;
- Become part of a dynamic and energetic and experienced team;
- Exposure to a large data base of buyers, sellers and investors.
- Existing vacancy and listing database.
- Incentive driven commission split structure.
- Extensive in house broker support on all deal types.
- Excellent online marketing tools.
- Signage as required for territory.
Skills and qualifications
Ikon Property group is looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum education: NQF level 4 Real Estate. (able to hold a valid fidelity fund certificate)
- Past broking experience essential.
- Resources: Own vehicle and laptop computer;
- Skills: attention to detail; administrative; excellent written and verbal communication
- High level of self-motivation;
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to thrive in a performance-based culture and maintain a high level of respect and integrity.
Should you be interested please contact Elton Holland on 021 425 94 96 or send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org