To ensure the accuracy, validity and reliability of property valuations.
- Matric certificate
- Degree in Real Estate/Property Studies or a National Diploma in Property Valuations, majoring in Property Valuations.
- Professional Associate Valuer (without restrictions) registered with SA Council of Valuers. Registered with Institute of Valuers or Black Valuers Association.
Job Related Experience:
- Good understanding of the commercial property market.
- Experience in property financing would be preferable.
- Property Finance Short-Term loans, Long-Term loans
- Valuation Systems
- MS Office (especially use of MS WORD macros)
- SAPTG (Property Sales Information)
- Construction / Building process
- Knowledge of commercial property market
- Internet knowledge
- Draw down process
- Project Management & Methods
- Credit approval processes
- Basel II Processes
- Valuation processes
- Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of the Risk and Risk Assessment
- Valuation techniques & models
Corporate and Investment Banking
Administration, Operations and Facilities
Nedbank Corporate Property Finance, 135 Rivonia Road, Sandton
To apply: Please contact Akhona Norhobolo via AkhonaNo@nedbank.co.za.
Applications accepted until: 2015-04-11
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Nedbank’s policies.